Muzamil Mehdi is a qualified physiotherapist with a versatile experience of 16 years across Hospitals and Healthcare Providers across UAE & India. He has extensive experience in Exercise Prescription, Health Promotion, Injury Prevention, and Rehabilitation. Muzamil is involved in the assessment and management of Musculoskeletal conditions that expands beyond just symptom resolution & tends to improve function, optimize movement, and enhance the quality of a patient’s life. He utilizes his potential of manual therapy skills like Dry Needling, Exercise Prescription & specific education to assist and rehabilitate patients.
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT).
- DHA Certified.
- FIFA Diploma (Football Medicine).
- Member of MIAP (Member of Indian Association of Physiotherapy), MEMA (Member of Emirates Medical Association) & MEPS (Member of Emirates Physiotherapy Society).
- Musculoskeletal Pain (Low Back Pain, Sciatica, Thoracic Dysfunction & Neck Pain).
- Orthopedic (Pre-/Post-Operative).
- Advanced Exercise Program designed for all Injuries, Fitness Goals & Sports Specific.
- Dry Needling.
- Manual Therapy.
- Tendon Pathology (Tendinopathy, Tendinosis & Tendinitis).
- Pelvic Floor Weakness.
- Meniscal Tear.
- Muscular Tear.
- Ligamentous Injury & Rotator Cuff Tendinopathy.
- Neuro & Musculoskeletal Rehabilitation.
- Basic Arabic.
- Basic Persian.